Thursday, October 24, 2013

12.000

Random check in. :) I think that's what blogs are for, for all us people who don't have Facebook to have somewhere to tell people what were up to. :) 


I've been spending my morning working on The McNeil Adventures, (my current book) trying to get it done before November so it wont get in the way of NaNo, I just reached 12.000 words, which makes me doubt I can reach 50.000 next month but its worth a shot right? :) I'm having a lot of fun with this story and Cindy (My main character.) but trying to finish up a novel in a week that you've been working on for a whole year is a bit scary, sad and supper exciting to think I'm really going to be done with it. Now for all you experienced authors out there I'm sure 12.000 words is probably about what you edit out of your books. So it doesn't sound like much, but for a novice like me its extremely good. :D


Well I hope ya'll all have a great day! Happy writing!
                                                                   ~Mikayla~

Photo credit Pintrest
Oh I thought you might to "meet" Trevor, Cindy's golden retriever puppy. :) He's always getting into trouble, thus the chewing on the pillow. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?