Friday, May 11, 2018

Blog Survey (Calling All Blog Readers)


Hello everyone! I have been thinking about revamping my blog lately, and I could really use your help. I've created a short survey and it would mean the world to me if you could fill it out. Even if you only read my blog once in a blue moon or you've just started following your responce would be very appreciated! Free virtual cupcakes if you do it! ;)

The survey is only seven questions and should only take about 3-5 minutes to fill out.

I've put the embedded survey below, but just in case that's not working for you, I've also left the link.

I spent way more time singing along to Broadway's Beauty and the Beast than I did actually creating this surveys. (Mostly Home. Such a good song. <3)

SURVEY LINK



Create your own user feedback survey

Thank you so much for your time! 

2 comments:

  1. Just took the survey, and I'm looking forward to seeing whatever the future has in store for your lovely blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, girl! It means a lot to me! Aww, thank you. <3

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?