Monday, March 18, 2019

Small Break


So, I'm working on creating some back content for my new blog, and I'm also working on finalizing the changes to it. Tomorrow I'll be getting on a plane to spend some time with some very dear friends of mine. 
I'm super excited because this is my second plane trip ever. I'll be spending some time just relaxing, and catching up on my reading. So, while I'm gone, I won't be posting here. Hopefully, I'll be back at the end of the month with the link to the new blog and we'll be making the switch over. 
While I'm gone, go on over and check out this song by Ernie Haase and Signature Sound. It's fantastic. 

I'll see y'all in just a bit!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla;
    Have a safe and a wonderful trip with your friends. Enjoy every moment. Happy reading and we will be looking forward to your next post.
    HAPPY SPRING
    Marilyn and Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I look foreward to my next post! =)
      Happy spring!

      Delete
  2. hope you have a fabulous trip, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing time! <3 Miss you. ;)

    ~Katja L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look foreward to getting back into the swing of blogging!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?