Monday, October 9, 2017

15 Thoughts from My Jumbled Brain.

Editing










I've got brain fry. I can't keep it on one subject very long right now. So, y'all get a random list of 15 things I was thinking about. 

1. Editing is harder then it looks.
2. Coloring on your editing makes it better. 
3. Lindsey Stirling has amazing music. 
4. And I don't like violin, so don't ask me why I like Lindsey Stirling.
5. My body has decided sleep 24/7 is the way to go.
6. My brain also wants me to stay up late.
7. Dancing in moonlight is the best. 
8. Poetry at midnight. Enough said. 
9. I don't know how people keep up with so much work. 
10. I can't even keep up with my little pile of work. 
11. Reviewing books is amazing. 
12. Trying not to think about how close NaNo is. 
13. The teen girl blogging community is the best.
14. I really wish traveling was cheaper. 
15. My dog caught a mouse. I think he believes hes a cat.

Sorry about how jumbled this post is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?