Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Camp Update || Driving Adventures


I feel rather overdue for a life update here. Honestly, I have no idea why y'all keep reading my blog when I'm inconsistent and don't post great content, but I am insanely grateful for every one of you. (My computer does not like the word insanely. Probably because I overuse it. We're rolling with it anyway.) 

So what have I been up to lately? Well, mainly I've been digging myself out of a hole called Camp NaNo. I set a rather challenging goal of writing 30,000 words. You would think this would be easy after writing 50k for regular NaNo, but I'm finding it pretty hard. But, I'm enjoying getting my two story's onto paper. 

I'm behind on my writing and editing goals for the year, but I am trying not to let that take over my life. (Not sure how well I'm doing on that). This last week it was 100% worth every moment I spent away from working on goals because most of it was with my family, which was just about the best.



In the way of photos, I recently got to do a photo shoot with my lovely sister Rose. I love doing photo shoots, and it was fun to get out there and do one again. We hit the golden hour and got so many pretty shots (Mainly because she's gorgeous). Also I ordered a zoom lens for my camera! I am so excited about this! I'll post pictures from it when it arrives.

Oh, and I driving update: I drove all the way to a good sized town about forty-five minutes away and went through my first stop light. It had six lanes of traffic. I nearly had a heart attack just because of all the cars to pay attention to. Good news, this was a pizza run, so I had an awesome meal right afterwards. ;)

So what's been going on with y'all?

2 comments:

  1. I'm behind too.:/
    My goal is also 30K!

    Yo, I love your blog, everyone can be inconsistent, it's life. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Gives you chocolate* Hopefully we can both catch up soon.
      Nice! *Fist bump*

      Aww, thank you so much, Gray! <3

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?