Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hey

Hey faithful followers. I'm saying that because if your reading this you've got to be faithful. Frankly I'm amazed you are still reading my sporadic posts. Life has been a bit hectic around our house, with five out of eight members of the family going to work four-five days a week, leaving my mom, Rebekkah and I to do the chores. Also I'm keeping busy writing up an entry to a contest, writing in two books I'm co-authoring, attempting to edit Robin Hood and also preparing for Camp NaNoWriMo next month where I will be writing 10.000 words in a short story comedy called "Am I Forgetting Something?" hopefully. 
Not to mention keep up with half a dozen hobby's. =P Also I'm having a lot of fun because me and my siblings are starting a Drama group, which we will start up in the fall hopefully. =D
So this weeks busy, but fun. Enjoy the pictures!






I believe Micheal took this one
















Thanks for reading!
-Mikayla-

4 comments:

  1. Oooh the Drama Group sounds fun!!

    Ty
    life-of-ty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! I NEED to read that "Am I Forgetting Something?" story. This is not a question. It is a statement. ;) I know you are busy, and I am willing to wait to read your wonderful posts. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =D Okay, I'll send it to you at the end of the month. Consider yourself lucky, I don't let most people read my story's right after I've written them but since your a really good friend and this is a comedy anyway, I'm making an exception. =D
      Aww, thanks Jessica!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! You are a great photographer! I like 10, 13, and 15 the best, I love them all! I love looking at pictures of outdoors. :D
    In Jesus' name,
    Sarah Margaret♥

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?