Mic from Mic's Room
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Answer all 11 questions
3) Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Let them know you've tagged them through social media
1. Best Chapter in a book you've ever read?
Hum, now that's a hard one. I don't tend to think of books in chapters, but as a whole. But I would say that one of my favorites was in Treasures of the Snow by Patrica Saint John. Chapter Seventeen. I couldn't describe it, because it would give stuff away. But if you've read the book, you know what I'm talking about.
2. A Book your most proud of (if not an author, a piece of artwork)?
Probably my book Just Your Ordinary Girl. I love every single one of my characters in it. I love that book more then any of my others.
3. A Book You Can Read Over and Over?
Annabeth's War by Jessica Greyson. That book is so awesome. I read that book a lot.
4. Favorite Vintage Item
A 1923 Underwood typewriter my aunt gave me. I love that thing!
5. The best Mom & Pop Store Near You
Can't say I go to many. Unless you count a locally owned Thirft store.
6. A Movie and Book You Like That is Not Well Known
For the movie, I would say The War Withen. It is an amazing Christian movie. And for the book, I would say The Heart Of Arcea by Nicole Sager.
7. Your Absolute Favorite Time Era
8. What is Your Favorite Old Movie &/or TV Show?
Five Mile Creek. Its great.
9. A Matter Current America is Dealing With That Makes You Indignant
Well, to be honest, I don't really like to get that upset at America in general. I would rather try to help individual people then get mad about things.
10. Your Dream house would consist of...?
Something with a large library, cubby holes for reading, and plenty of room to do things in.
11. Favorite Disney Character &/or Princess?
There we go. And since I don't like to just do a bunch of random questions, I picked a theme.
1. What is the last thing you wrote?
2. What is the last thing you ate?
3. What is the last you listened to?
4. What was the last book you read?
5. What was the last blog you visited?
6. What was the last website you had open?
7. What was the last game you played?
8. What was the last Bible verse you read?
9. What was the last thing that made you laugh allowed?
10. What is the last thing you said?
11. What is the last gift you received?
And I tag
Jamie at A Year of Nature Studies
Katie at Sparkly Ambitions
Allie atSpreading My Joy
Micaiah at Adventures Beyond the Horizon
Ellie from A Bounce in Your Step
Abigail at Author of my Hope
Hannah at Relentless Daydreamer
Sunny at Everything Fun Under the Sun
Megan at A Barefoot Gal
Maddy at Maddy's Digital Diary
And anyone else who would like to do it. =)
Does anyone else feel like Febuary just raced by?
I hope y'all are having an awesome day!