This will be my last post of 2013.
That's probably significant in some way.
Though I don't know how.
I don't know about you but my year went amazing, maybe I didn't get everything done that I wanted to but I did get some done. I haven't made a long list of things I can't possibly get done in one year alone but I did make a small list that I wanted to share with you.
1. To edit my both of my books I wrote for NaNo
2. To write two more books, one for NaNo, one thoughout the year
3. To push myself harder on school
4. To watch a lot less Tv
5. To read 110 books
6. To dream bigger dreams this year then I have before
7. To organize my ideas more effective
8. To make myself a ball gown, just for fun
Thats only part of my list but its all that I can remember. :D 2013 has been a good year, I'll miss it but I love new years because its like I'm starting with a clean slate with everything. Its so nice.
This year I think the most important events were 1. Our family trip to Washington DC and 2. NaNoWriMo because it really showed me I could make and keep goals. But the most important thing overall? I think that would have to be discovering questions, no matter how big, are good.
How was your year? Did anything big happen in your life?
See you again next year! :D