Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hey

Hello everyone, I'm sorry this is a little late, but I've been busy with things other then the internet. Yes, go ahead and beat me with a wet noddle if you like.

To tell the truth I've been board lately, which has given me a lot of time to think about how much little things in life annoy me and in turn tell Rebekkah about each one, like the lady who thinks where the most interesting thing since last weeks leftovers and looks at us like where in a glass case with a sing that says "unknown species". When I have that much time to sulk sometimes its hard to remember how much I enjoy the little things in life as well. Things like friends who chat with me even when they don't have the time just because they love me and a sister who will listen to all my complaints and at the end of my triads just say "Its okay Mikayla, here have some chocolate."

But even if I get annoyed with them, my awesome family is still the best, because there the only ones I know that would get an unopposed picture like this. :)
                                                    Or a posed picture like this. :)
Because everyone knows even plastic Dinosors are scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?