Monday, October 5, 2015

My Life (In as many posts as it takes) #65

In which I have met a big life milestone.


Today is one of the best days of my life. Eghit years ago today, I accepted Jesus Christ as my pursonal savior and freind. I have now been saved half my life. Saying I'm excited about that is the understatment of the centary. It is wonderful to know that from now on, I will have spent more time in my life knowing God, then not. 

My testamony is not a super moving one. We were hosting a babtism at our house in October of 2007 and all that week I had been thinking about the babtism, and why they did it. And so, being the over thorough girl I was, I asked God to come into my heart three nights in a row before I told anyone, just so that I would be sure about it. Later that week I was babtised with three of my siblings and one of my best friends. 

My walk with Jesus has been though many ups and downs in this last eghit years, but I am so greatful to have a forgiving Father who is with me no matter what. 

All the praise be to him. 
-Mikayla-

Romans 10:9-10
 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

2 comments:

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?