Monday, December 28, 2015

My Life (In as many posts as it takes) #77



Well, here we are with Christmas over for another year, 2016 in just a few days, and if your like me your probably busy cleaning up after Christmas and making plans for the new year. 

I'll be doing a post on New year's day about my plans for the year, both about my life and plans for the blog. I've got some big goals when it comes to the blog, but if there is something you would like to see/not see on my blog in the coming year, suggestions on how I can get better, please comment and tell me! Believe me, I want this blog to be as good as it can be for y'all so please don't be afraid to tell me your opinion! 

My Christmas was spent with my family, mainly just sitting on the couch, talking about random stuff. I also managed to down a lot more Chocolate then anyone recovering from a cold should, but I enjoyed myself doing it. ;D I hope you had a good Christmas! 

(Note: All these photos are from about a month ago. They somehow got shoved in the back of my drafts folder.)

A Ladybug on Mint leaves. =)






Frost.

Leaves a boots. =)





Apple blossems. =) 

Rose pettles on water.





Clover. =)


How was your Christmas? 
Do you have any sugestions for my blog?

14 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, as usual!!! Did you take all of these on your property?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, all of them were taken on our property except the one of the lady bug and the one of me standing in leaves. =)

      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL pictures, Kay Kay. Your photography skills are really amazing. <3 Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Jess!! I really aprechiate it! Love ya!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  3. Love the pics! I had a wonderful Christmas!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad!
      Thank you for commenting!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING photography. Christmas was fun for me; I had a family dinner at my house Christmas Eve (we had a traditional Italian dish called Baccala, which is white fish in tomato-leek sauce) and brunch at my grandma's Christmas Day!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much!! Thats awesome! Sounds like an awesome day!
      Thanks so much for commenting!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
    2. I LOVE your photos!! I think that if you made your photos bigger, and maybe did a few less (saving them for another post later) then we could enjoy them even more! I love to look at each one in great detail. :D Great job though! :D

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for your suggestions! I will definitely take those into consideration!
      Thank you for your time!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  5. Wow, you just keep getting better and better with your pictures! They are so, so pretty. :D
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures as always! :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?