Friday, August 19, 2016

The Light You Have Inside



I've been curious lately on the passages that mention light in them, (Yes, I know, odd hobby) and I found this one I really liked.

Luke: 33-36

“No one lights a lamp and then hides it or puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where its light can be seen by all who enter the house.

“Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light. But when it is bad, your body is filled with darkness. Make sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness. If you are filled with light, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant, as though a floodlight were filling you with light.”

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome? I may have to do a whole post of my favorites sometime soon. =)
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
    2. You should! :D
      ~Grace <3
      P.S. I'm not sure how following a blog with WordPress works (like, if Blogger notifies you when I add your blog to my WordPress reader), but I wanted to let you know that I removed your blog from my WordPress reader since I'm following your blog with Blogger. I'm still following both blogs (WADD and DTW) with Blogger and I'll get notified each time you post. :D

      Just thought I'd let you know in case WordPress notified you that I wasn't following your blog anymore. I still am!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for letting me know! To be honest, I didn't even know that you could follow blogger blogs through wordpress! XP
      Thank you so much, Grace!!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. I tagged you for a selfie tag if your interested!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this verse!

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?