Monday, September 5, 2016

30 days, 30 photos


Hello everybody! I promised at the beginning of the month that I would share the photos from the photo challenge I did. I have what day it was, what my prompt was, and any added note underneath. I hope y'all enjoy!


Day one: A photo of myself
(And my kitten, Shadow, who looks a little squished in this photo, but believe me, he was really happy)

Day two: What I wore that day.
(Okay, so I realize that this isn't an outfit, like it makes it sounds, but I did wear it that day. This is my purity ring.)

Day three: My favorite place to be.
(Okay, so this one was super hard. I love so many places. So I just choose my favorite space in my room, since it was rainy.)


Day four: A photo from a high angle.
(This is from the top of a staircase at the Fort Worth Gardens)


Day five: A photo of whatever I pleased


Day six: A photo from a low angle
(This is a climbing rope we have going to our treehouse.)


Day seven:  A Silhouette photo
(Okay, not a great photo, but I'm really horrible at silhouette)


Day eight: A photo of something up-close


Day nine: A photo of something from a distance.
(My dog, Luke)


Day ten: A photo of whatever I pleased


Day eleven: A photo in black and white
(Yes, I had to edit this to make it black and white)


Day twelve: A photo experimenting with bokeh


Day thirteen: A photo edit that I liked 
(Hahaha..... no. I don't like photo edits. But here's one I could at least stand.)


Day fourteen: A photo focusing on eyes 
(I didn't really love this photo, but it was the best I could do that day)


Day fifteen: A photo of whatever I pleased


Day sixteen: A photo experimenting with light trails
(I actually liked this one)


Day seventeen: A photo with street lights 
(Yeah, this is an absolutely terrible photo, but I honestly could not do better that day)


Day eighteen: A photo depicting an emotion 
(This has a lot of emotions for me. =) )


Day nineteen: A photo that involves a landscape.


Day twenty: A photo of whatever I pleased


Day twenty one: A photo of the sunset
(Yes, this photo was taken out of a car window, thats why theres dirk blocking the view)


Day twenty two: A photo of a person I love


Day twenty three: A photo that makes me think of my childhood


Day twenty four: A photo with a color scheme 


Day twenty five: a photo of whatever I pleased


Day twenty six: A photo playing with shadow. 
(Okay, so the real thing says shadows but I have a cat named shadow, how could I resist using him for this category?)


Day twenty seven: A photo that used the sun as my lighting
(I had the mirror set up next to a window, so all my light came from the sun.)



Day twenty eight: A photo that incorporates motion 


Day twenty nine: A photo with clouds


Day thirty: A photo of whatever I pleased 
(Is this not adorable? I love that cat. =) )


So, what did you think of my thirty day photo challenge? 


19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this so much! Shadow is just adorable and your photography is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all the photos! Your kitty is adorable! And i think that the photo is motion is pretty incredible.

    ~Hope~
    www.nerdnotebook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! The motion one was actually pretty easy to take, all I did was spin the camrea whil taking the photo. XD Do you do much photogerphy?
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  3. These photos are incredible, Mikayla! You did an amazing job with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! I really aprechite it! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  4. I love all of those photos! Shadow is absolutely adorable! I can't even handle it!!!!!!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Aww, thanks!!! I'll keep posting allergy free photos as long as you want. ;D

      Thank you so much for stopping by!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  5. Wow! Awesome pictures, Mikayla! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Mikayla! That silhouette was beautiful. Where did you get this list?

    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Really? I didn't think it was that good. XP I got it off Pinterest. Here's the link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/73746512617751990/

      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  7. That was a lot of pictures to take! But I think a challenge like this sounds fun (and hard work at times)! Good job, Mikayla! :D That picture of Shadow walking on the porch is really nice... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was, but it was fun! =D Thanks! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  8. I ADORED this post, Mikayla! This looked like it was a super fun challenge!

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Savannah! It was really fun! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?