Friday, April 26, 2019

Link to My New Blog


Hello everyone! I'm here with exciting news! I am finally ready to share the link to my new blog!!

So here it is, you can follow the link, or click on the image.



Starting Tuesday I will be duel posting on both Ordinary Girl, Extraordinary Father, and Mikaya Holman. I will do this to give everyone a chance to move over to the new blog. 

I am so excited about this change, and I pray it is for the better. Will you go on over and tell me what you think?

2 comments:

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?