Thursday, December 19, 2013

Good day.

Hello everyone! I haven't been on for a bit have I? Sorry about that, I've been busy with a live nativity, reading and the ever important just being lazy. :) I'm going to try to get more regular posts, sorry. :) 
All you northerners can be envies if you like because its 70 degrees here in Texas and leafs are still on the trees in some places. :) How about ya'll's weather?
Okay on the the real reason of my post! (I'm a rambler) My top ten books of the year! 

1:
16300814
Annabeth's War is my number one favorite book of the year. I wish more authors would write fun adventure storys like this one. 

                                                                                2:
501960
While the other to books were not nearly as good this book was one of the most funny books I have ever read. :) 

3:
 19245634
I read this book yesterday and it is SO awesome, if you liked Annabeth's War you will like this, Jessica Greyson never fails to give good and lovable characters and plots. 

4:
1059494
Such an awesome book on Jane Austin! I loved the whole thing, it was such a writers book. :)

5:
18729999
Sarah's books could never fail to make my favorites, haven't met a plot of hers I didn't like.

6:
1356027
This was the first fantasy book I ever read that gave me full hearted enjoyment, I loved it!

7:
18158606
Such a fun book, Wren was not a tomboy but she was not a girly girl ether and it made the book so enjoyable. 

8:
16047253
Such a fun adventure book, I loved their interaction with each other. :) 

9:
1850578
This was a great sequel to Pocahontas, He has the same heart as his mother and the book, while not as good as the first, was great. 

10:
352828
I've read this before but this was the first time i really paid atencen to the details, I loved it!


So there you go, my top ten books for 2013. What do you think? Have you read any of them? What are your favorite books? 

-Mikayla-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?