Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014

This will be my last post of 2013. 
That's probably significant in some way. 
Though I don't know how.

I don't know about you but my year went amazing, maybe I didn't get everything done that I wanted to but I did get some done. I haven't made a long list of things I can't possibly get done in one year alone but I did make a small list that I wanted to share with you. 

1. To edit my both of my books I wrote for NaNo
2. To write two more books, one for NaNo, one thoughout the year
3. To push myself harder on school 
4. To watch a lot less Tv
5. To read 110 books
6. To dream bigger dreams this year then I have before
7. To organize my ideas more effective
8. To make myself a ball gown, just for fun 


Thats only part of my list but its all that I can remember. :D 2013 has been a good year, I'll miss it but I love new years because its like I'm starting with a clean slate with everything. Its so nice.
This year I think the most important events were 1. Our family trip to Washington DC and 2. NaNoWriMo because it really showed me I could make and keep goals.  But the most important thing overall? I think that would have to be discovering questions, no matter how big, are good.
How was your year? Did anything big happen in your life?
See you again next year! :D 
-Mikayla-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?