Friday, September 4, 2015

Food for Thought #32

When you are faced with your faults. 


I would love to be able to tell y’all that I am a person of few faults. Or that those faults that I might possess are not too obvious. Unfortunately, there is no such luck for me. This week, more than anything else, I have been struggling with some of my many faults. And quite honestly, I’ve also been struggling with the fact that they are so bad sometimes. I am a person with very little tacit, which has often been pointed out as one of the points in which I am the worst at controlling. Lack of tacit often means that my faults are very obvious to everyone around me so there pointed out to me quite a lot. 
Something hit me today. The fact is that I’m not perfect, and neither are you. We all have parts of ourselves that we wish we could get rid of. But God gave you that struggle for a reason. He gave me a horrible lack of tacit for a reason. Every day God helps me work through my faults because there’s a reason for them. So theres no need for me to hate that about myself. Just work on it, because God has got a master plan. 
-Mikayla-

4 comments:

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?