Friday, September 25, 2015

Food For Thought #35

Delight yourself in The Lord. 


Today I did something I hadn't done awhile, I went outside and just watched the sunset and delighted in the colors God was using. Now, I watch the sunset a lot but its been awhile since I've felt that fully delighted in what God was doing. I was grinning ear to ear. 
I am prone to go though my days going "Sure, I'll go out and spend time alone with God later." and I had forgotten how happy it makes me feel to just sit and delight in the Lord. I hope to be doing it more from now on.

Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
Delight yourself in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.

-Mikayla-

2 comments:

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?