Monday, February 8, 2016

My Life (In as many posts as it takes) #83

I wish I could post more.


Hello! I'm sorry I missed my Writing Wednesday post this week. I'll post this week instead. =)
I went out to town nearly every day this week so I feel like I was left panting, and behind on school. So, this week will a bit of cramming on school, but it will be good to be busy. Hopefully it will keep me out of trouble, right? ;D
Here are a couple photos I took of Rebekkah last week. =) 



Doesn't she look awesome? 

I love the color contrast. =D 



There you go! 
How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing kinda the same thing... my grandma flew in last week, so we're still adjusting, and this week I have a lot of school to catch up on. I love the photos! Have an amazing week, Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I hope you get her settled in alright! =) I'll be praying that it all goes well!
      Thank you so much! You to!!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?