My Life (In as many posts as it takes) #96
Hello! I got tagged two time in this past month and decided to roll them into one long, exhaustive post for your enjoyment. (Not to mention the fact that I accidentally forgot about one of the tags for over a month.)
So, first I have The Text Tag! I was tagged by Jae over at Daring Inspirations! Thank you Jae!
-Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
-Answer the original 6 text-themed questions.
-Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer.
-Tag 6+ bloggers, and let them know.
-Include these rules in your post.
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
Can't say I've thought about this much. Probably M because it starts a lot of words I love and also it begins my name so I have to write it a lot!
2. What are three words that you love?
Quirky, awesome, and dream.
3. What are three words you hate?
Out of books.
(Yeah, I can't really think of anything else)
4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
A word that would describe that feeling you get when entering an old book store. Like history, and excitement, and tons of other things rolled into one.
5. What is your favorite three punctuation marks?
! . ?
6. What are three of your favorite fonts?
(Great Vibes is the fount I use for my blog header. =) )
Her question: What are six words that describe you?
Quirky, confident, rash, wordy, adventurous and dreamer.
(Does anyone else have trouble doing those? I can never decide what actually describes me. =P)
Micaiah at Adventures Beyond the Horizon
Ellie at A Bounce in Your Step
Christine at Green Gables of Avonlea
Allie from Sincerely, Allie
And whoever else wants to do this. =)
(My Question to the nominees: What word do you most often misspell?)
And now on to the Infinity Dreams award! I was tagged by Emily from A Purpose and a Promise! Thanks Emily!
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.
11 facts about myself.
1. I have read sixty books so far this year.
2. I love walking in the rain.
3. I am way behind on a lot of projects right now.
4. Most of today is dedicated to catching up on those projects.
5. One of those projects is a surprise for this blog.
6. I own more wall art then could ever fit on my walls.
7. I'm about to start on my very first big building project next month.
8. I'll tell you more about that when I start in on it.
9. I'm finishing writing two trilogies and a five book series this year.
10. I realize that I am very bad at writing these facts, but I find it hard to do.
11. I am extremely happy to have that part of the tag over with!
1. What is your favorite name that starts with K?
Karen. The fourth book I ever wrote I named my main character Karen and I've loved it ever since.
2. What are your birthday traditions?
Every year I get to go out with my mom on a date and we go to lunch wherever I want, and we go shopping and its awesome. =)
3. Do you prefer to write by hand, or type things up?
Type. While I enjoy writing some things by hand I find typing SO much easier and much quicker.
4. Do you collect anything?
Yes, I do. Actually I collect quite a lot but I've tried to narrow it down only to the things I really love. I collect quarters, glass gars with quirk lids, things that say dream, and hand held fans. I'm actually not sure how that last one got started, but I have always loved hand held fans, so I have about five of them. =)
5. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning out the refrigerator.
6. How long have you had your blog, and what is one tip you would share?
I have had my blog for almost three years now! One tip I would share for bloggers is just keep blogging. Don't worry about if your getting comments, or tons of followers, just keep blogging about what you love and who you are and the right people will follow you.
7. Do you prefer to read short blog posts, or long ones, and why?
Long. I tend to get a lot more out of a long post then a short one.
8. What is your favorite month of the year?
May. It's when spring is just turning into summer, the weather is amazing, that's usually when my family takes vacation, and also my moms birthday is in May, so that's awesome.
9. If you were given $100, what would you do with it?
I would buy books and print off photos.
10. If you could visit one fictional world, which would it be?
I don't really know. =P
11. Do you write your blog posts way ahead of time, or do you tend to write them on the spur of the moment?
Haha, funny you should ask this because normally I write all of my posts on Saturday and schedule them out for the week, but I didn't have time this week, so I am actually writing this up minutes before I'm going to post it and it is taking a LOT longer to write then it does to read it.
I nominate whoever wants to be nominated. I am actually very late for a run with my sister, and helping my mom with chores, so I don't have a lot of time for more. Sorry! =P
What six words do you think describes me?
Do you ever feel like the moment you go to write facts about yourself, you instantly forget everything cool about yourself?