Friday, May 13, 2016

Whatever you do

Food For Thought #67


Colossians 3:23 
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. 

I’ve been thinking of this verse a lot this week because I all too often forget to do my best at everything. It’s easy to think “well this doesn’t really matter.” But this verse doesn’t say “do the things that matter most with all your heart” it says everything. Sometimes I have to wonder what my life would look like if I put my whole heart into all the projects I did. It makes me want to do better and this week I’ve especially been trying to do that with writing. Instead of just getting my writing satisfactory, I’m trying to get it so it’s to the best level I can get it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?