Friday, June 17, 2016

Love always perseveres, a one sentance dialoge

Food For Thought #72


Y'all probably recognize by now my one sentence dialogs. This series is following two characters and has to be read in order so if you missed the first one, Here, or the second one, Here, go ahead and check those out before you read this. =)

I hope you enjoy this third part in my series!

Where to next?
The post office.
You haven’t been there in a long time.
I know.
You used to be faithful about checking for mail.
I am aware of that.
Why are you not anymore?
Do you really care?
I do?
Why?
Because of our conversations.
Thank you.
So why haven’t you been going lately?
Her letters hurt.
Is she still mad at you?
I think she is mad at the world.
Yet she is still writing to you?
Yes.
Then she is not to angry at you.
Or she’s just venting her anger on me.
I thought you said you would never give up on love?
I won’t.
Then why are you so discouraged?
Because watching one you love destroy themselves is painful.
And there is nothing you can do?
No.
You’re sure of that?
No.
Maybe you could go to see her.
I don’t think that would be a good idea.
Why not?
Because I think she’s to mad to handle a visit well.
You never know, it could be just what she needs.
Or just what she doesn’t.
So you’re just going to stay here?
No, I’m not going to just stay here.
What are you going to do?
I’m going to pray.
For what?
That she would be healed.
And how do you think that will happen?
I don’t know how, but God will bring things and people to heal her.
Are you sure of that?
I am. 
How?
God loves his children and wants them to be whole, the Bible says so.
You’re positive he will heal her?
If it is His will, He will.
And you refuse to take your own course of action?
I do.
Then I will take you to the post office.
Thank you.
There is one more thing I’m curious about.
What is that?
Are you going to let her hurt you just so she will heal?
If that’s what it takes, yes.
Then I was right.
About what?
You’re a fool.
Perhaps.



So, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?