Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Am I a Rebel, or Not?




Okay guys, sorry for the lack of posting. I have been super wrapped up in the crazy thing we are currently calling life. 

First I'd like to give a shout out to Sarah for helping me make sure the blog URL worked correctly. You should totally check out her blog, its awesome. And then to Allie because, well, she's the reason the blog has a ton of things I couldn't do on my own. And she didn't mind my never ending questions, which was awesome. If you would follow the link in her name up there and check out her blog.
If I had time I would also thank every single person who contributed to this blog, but that would take hours. I would feel like mentioning everyone who brainstormed with me, or just the person who pointed out that my main fount was gray instead of black. But I don't have time for that. Lets just say I've had a ton of help. 

Shadow has a fascination with chasing his tail.



Now, onto life right now. It is crazy and I love it.
First things first, I'm doing NaNo. Every single year I go into saying "Yeah, this is going to be so easy, I'll ace it, unlike last year. It won't take over my life, and I will never stress about it." and every single year so far I get to about this point and go "This is hard. Its taking over hours of my life, I'm stressing about what I'm going to write and this will be an epic fail" But strangely enough I am having a ton of fun. I've had my very first word wars this year, which I'm now attached to. 

Now you may wonder what my subject line is about, well, this is where that comes in. 

I'm writing a Scifi about a civilization where there are the main group of people, and there are the rebels. My main character finds faults with both, but also merits and she doesn't know which group she stands with. She has decide if shes a rebel or not.
And also, every NaNo I write more then one story. Its happened every time. It makes me what is called a NaNo rebel. But this time I actually seem to have enough plot to keep up with NaNo so far. Its crazy, but awesome. 

I'm also wrapped up in a lot of other stuff this month, but I don't want to keep y'all so long, so I'll tell y'all later!

So, are you a (NaNo) rebel, or not? 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing, as always!!

    Nano sounds so fun!! I'm glad you're enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun taking these. =)
      Thanks! Its been kinda crazy, but it is super fun!
      I really appreciate the comment!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?