Saturday, January 14, 2017

Encouragement From Job


I've been reading in Job this month and wow is it good. I've never got this much out of the book before. So here are some of my favorite verses so far. I'll be back with part two in awhile. =)


1:21
The Lord gave me what I had, and the Lord has taken it away. Praise the name of the Lord! 

5:17-18
But consider the joy of those corrected by God! Do not despise the discipline of the Almighty when you sin. For though he wounds, he also bandages. He strikes, but his hands also heal. 

12:13
But true wisdom and power are found in God; counsel and understanding are his. 

22:21
Submit to God, and you will have peace; 

22:26-30
Then you will take delight in the Almighty and look up to God. You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows to him. You will succeed in whatever you choose to do, and light will shine on the road ahead of you. If people are in trouble and you say, ‘Help them,’ God will save them. Even sinners will be rescued; they will be rescued because your hands are pure.”

23:14 
So he will do to me whatever he has planned. He controls my destiny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?