Friday, January 27, 2017

Part ll of Encuragment From Job


Here is part two: 

33:12-18
For God is greater than any human being. So why are you bringing a charge against him? Why say he does not respond to people’s complaints? For God speaks again and again, though people do not recognize it. He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds. He whispers in their ears and terrifies them with warnings. He makes them turn from doing wrong; he keeps them from pride. He protects them from the grave, from crossing over the river of death.

33:26
When he prays to God, he will be accepted. And God will receive him with joy. 

37:23
We cannot imagine the power of the Almighty

42:2
. I know that you can do anything, and no one can stop you.

(I also like it how the NIV puts it.)

I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?