Monday, May 1, 2017

April Highlights


Hello everyone! Well, when you read this, I will be in a car on my way to Colorado. Though I might have access to internet sometimes, I've decided to use this time as an extended break. Posts will still go up, and I would still really love your comments, and I will reply when I get back! See you soon!







We found hay on the side of the road! This was a super big blessing to us, because we got to use it for our animals! 

I got sick twice. But, thankfully both were short illnesses. 

I started a new story, and am almost finished with it now!



My sister got engaged! I will spare ya'll the gushy photos of them staring at each other. ;)

I got to be a part of the release for Deliver by Tricia Mingerink, which was super fun! 

I edited and posted a vlog with Jessica. 



My family picked a ton of wild blackberrys. I still have battle scares. One place had a blackberry plant, mesquite, cactus, barbed wire and thorns. Let's just say nothing was getting at those berrys. 

I won camp! I only did 10,000 words, but I really enjoyed that! 

I started bullet journaling consistently. I did not realize how awesome it was going to be.





On Wednesday I celebrated having journaled every single night for four years.  I haven't missed a day. That was pretty awesome to celebrate.

And last, but not least... I finished editing my Robin Hood. I haven't put the edits into the computer yet, but that will have to wait till I get back from my trip. I officially think a lot of it is junk now, and I love other parts.



All the books were amazing this month. It was awesome

One Day [ Letters To Jaya 

Worth the Wait Totally Graced 

Unfinished Teens Live For Jesus

To All The Young Writers Scattered Scibblings 

But They Do  and Count Stars A Purpose and a Promise 





How was your April? 
Even though I'm not here right now, I would still really love y'all's comments!

Oh, and happy first of May!



10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good month other then the sicknesses. What's bullet journaling? Congratulations on winning camp!! My march has been good I just got back from vacation it was great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, other then that it was pretty good! Bullet journal, unlike it sounds, its a style of making your own planner. Its a lot looser then regular planners. I may have to do a post on mine soon!
      I'm glad you had a good time on vacation! Thank you so much!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
    2. Bullet journaling sounds fun! That would be cool if you did a post on it.

      Delete
    3. Alright, then I'll have to do a post for one of my favorite blog readers!

      Delete
  2. Really nice pictures! Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was an awesome vacation!

      Delete
  4. sounds like you've kept busy! Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've kept pretty busy, but it was good! Happy May! =D

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?