Monday, May 1, 2017

April Highlights


Hello everyone! Well, when you read this, I will be in a car on my way to Colorado. Though I might have access to internet sometimes, I've decided to use this time as an extended break. Posts will still go up, and I would still really love your comments, and I will reply when I get back! See you soon!





We found hay on the side of the road! This was a super big blessing to us, because we got to use it for our animals! 

I got sick twice. But, thankfully both were short illnesses. 

I started a new story, and am almost finished with it now!



My sister got engaged! I will spare ya'll the gushy photos of them staring at each other. ;)

I got to be a part of the release for Deliver by Tricia Mingerink, which was super fun! 

I edited and posted a vlog with Jessica. 



My family picked a ton of wild blackberrys. I still have battle scares. One place had a blackberry plant, mesquite, cactus, barbed wire and thorns. Let's just say nothing was getting at those berrys. 

I won camp! I only did 10,000 words, but I really enjoyed that! 

I started bullet journaling consistently. I did not realize how awesome it was going to be.





On Wednesday I celebrated having journaled every single night for four years.  I haven't missed a day. That was pretty awesome to celebrate.

And last, but not least... I finished editing my Robin Hood. I haven't put the edits into the computer yet, but that will have to wait till I get back from my trip. I officially think a lot of it is junk now, and I love other parts.




All the books were amazing this month. It was awesome! 


One Day [ Letters To Jaya 

Worth the Wait Totally Graced 

Unfinished Teens Live For Jesus

To All The Young Writers Scattered Scibblings 

But They Do  and Count Stars A Purpose and a Promise 





How was your April? 
Even though I'm not here right now, I would still really love y'all's comments!

Oh, and happy first of May!


10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good month other then the sicknesses. What's bullet journaling? Congratulations on winning camp!! My march has been good I just got back from vacation it was great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, other then that it was pretty good! Bullet journal, unlike it sounds, its a style of making your own planner. Its a lot looser then regular planners. I may have to do a post on mine soon!
      I'm glad you had a good time on vacation! Thank you so much!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
    2. Bullet journaling sounds fun! That would be cool if you did a post on it.

      Delete
    3. Alright, then I'll have to do a post for one of my favorite blog readers!

      Delete
  2. Really nice pictures! Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you've kept busy! Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've kept pretty busy, but it was good! Happy May! =D

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?