Monday, July 31, 2017

Video with Mikayla L.












Hello everyone! Happy last day of July. If anyone has an idea where the month went, please comment and tell me. ;) Well, I did a ton this month, which I will tell ya'll all about next Monday in my highlights. But back in May I had the pleasure of meeting with my friend Mikayla L. and we made a video to introduce you to her, and to tell y'all how we met! I wanted to share that with y'all, so the link in below!

https://youtu.be/Mug0cV2GGmo

All the pictures with water in them are from a friends house on the Texas bay that we had the pleasure of staying in overnight in. That sunset was so gorgeous, I had to take pictures, even though I cringed pointing my camera at the sun. 

How has your week been? 

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you guys got to meet! What all did you do together?

    teensliveforJesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We just hung out at their house and talked, then went for a walk around the neighborhood! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?