Friday, August 4, 2017

Goodnight to the Moon || Knock Me Down


Hey, I've got two poems today that I wanted to share. Neither is very profound, or deep, but I love them.



I wave goodnight to the moon
I say goodnight to God 
I lay my head down 
Then jerk up again 
I twist to see my prayer card 
Sitting in the window sill 
A moonbeam lying 
Right on the answered plea 
As if God’s smiling at me

|||||

Knock me down
I dare you
Do your best
Try and kill me
You’ll only make me stronger
You only make me turn
To my Lord
You’ll only make me
Grow closer to Him
So knock me down
Make my day
I dare you 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?