Monday, August 14, 2017

Plane Tickets and Packing





















Well, guys, tomorrow I leave on my first plane trip. I've got my ticket printed, my bags *cough* (we won't talk about how not packed they are), and I am ready to go. Actually as I type this I have about twenty things undone on my to-do list that must be done before I leave. No one ever said I was good at getting work done ahead of time. 

I've got a couple post's scheduled on here for while I'm gone, and any comments left will be replied to when I get back! If you want to follow along with my trip's progress, the best way would be to view my Instagram account here: Mikaylatheordinarygirl  Its a public account, and even if you aren't on Instagram you can view it. 

I am so excited for this adventure to start, but I am trying to enjoy every minute I have at home with my family till I leave. I would appreciate prayers for safety on the way there and back. You can expect a huge post on it when I get back, including our Q&A video!

See you in a little bit!




Getting déjà vu with the photos? They were accidentally published on Saturday, but I decided to enlarge them and share them in my proper posts anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?