Monday, November 27, 2017

Dancing Around Each Other




Well guys, there are only three days left in November, and my brain in fried. I’ve been running around like crazy with the holidays and NaNoWriMo. Honestly, I’ve got a lot to say to y’all, but right now, I just can’t think strait enough to do it. Also I apologize for the lack of photos, but the internet is not working well right now.
But, here’s a little bit of what I’ve been working on this week:



You and me 
We’re always dancing around each other 
We never quite make it together 
I spot you from my home 
You spot me from yours 
We come so close 
We were meant to meet up 
But we keep 
Dancing around each other 
I twirl and smile 
You do your part 
We both dance 
The same dance 
Just in different places 
I twirl to a beat 
You march to a drum 
We go at the same time 
Never meeting always dancing 
I pour my heart into every note 
You pour your life into yours 
And we continue 
To dance around each other 
The dance leads us apart 
I’ve gotten used 
to our companionship 
I dance alone 
My heart aches 
You march on 
I take strength from that 
So we continue 
To dance around each other 
Until the music 
Brings us together
And then at last 
We’re dancing side by side 
And I begin to march just a bit 
And you begin to twirl 
So we dance together
And it’s like 
We were meant to be

4 comments:

  1. It's really pretty, I love the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love that! <3
    Yes, the ending was beautiful!! I like your poetry. :) I just need to comment more often. And your pics are always gorgeous.
    -Rebekah Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebekah! <3 Your comments brighten up the blog so much. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?