Friday, January 12, 2018

Going on Break



I don't think I've ever taken an official blogging break before. I've always scheduled out posts. 
Well, this week, I need a break. I'm unplugging from the blog completely.  I feel like I have gotten off focus with this blog and I need to spend some in prayer to refocus and figure out what I need to do next. 

Also, I will no longer be allowing anonymous comments that do not have a name on them. So please just sign your comments (It can even be with a nickname) so that I know its not spam!

So I will see y'all soon, hopefully with a renewed vision for the blog. 

6 comments:

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?