Friday, February 23, 2018

A World of Problems


We yell
We scream
We want to fix
A world of problems
We shake our fists
And argue
We want to lock up
Whoever did this
We try to grab attention
We want people to hear
Our opinions
We yell
We scream
All this time forgetting
That God never asked for rants 
He never asked for arguments
And the weight of this world
Isn’t ours to bear
Maybe we should replace yells with tears
Screams with helping hands
Arguments with encouragement
And opinions with prayer
Because in the end
I think you’ll see
That one tear was better
Then a flood of posts
And one word of encouragement
Is better than any argument you made

I'm praying for you, Florida. 

8 comments:

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?