Saturday, September 15, 2018

I'm Offically Back!


River near us that is overflowing because of all the rain


Hello everyone! It's not one of my regular posting days, but I guess that doesn't really matter. These day's even I find it interesting to see what day I actually end up posting on. Even though I did my highlights, I ended up taking a month-long break from all other posts, which was very nice. 

I wish I could say I got a lot done while I was gone, but I didn't really. I worked on cleaning out my email inbox (It's been cluttered for weeks). I've been working through a course on how to improve my blog and I've been really enjoying that and I've been hanging with my family. Life's been pretty good. I did miss being present here on the blog and interacting with y'all, but now I feel much more prepared to dive back in. 

To be honest, I'm still feeling pretty creatively dry, but I feel like at this point I need to just push through and try to get back into the swing of it. I've got a list of projects that need to get done (Some super exciting ones that I'm eager to share with y'all soon!) and I'm trying my best to get back into them.  
I'm gearing up for NaNoWriMo (yes, I know, a bit early) by beginning to plot my novel. I do not normally plot books (this will actually be my first time) but since it is book two of three in a trilogy I feel like it needs to have a really solid plot. So y'all will probably be hearing about that for a while. I am a fairly visual planner so you might get pictures of my planning process. 

 I am going to attemt to get back to my Monday & Friday posting, but I might still miss a few days as I get back into the swing of things.

So, I feel like it has been forever, what have y'all been up to? Are you getting ready for NaNo?

10 comments:

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?