Friday, October 25, 2013

Birds.

I spent my summer: taking photos, doing school, cleaning, writing, taking more photos and working on Future Homeshool Authors so  These are some of the bird photos I took. :) 

Female Hummingbird

Female hummingbird.

Two Chickadees watching an unknown bird take a bath. :) 

This is "my" Titmouse, his name is Wonder because his mouth is constantly open. : ) 

Birds do this pose all the time but it never gets old. :) 

Wonder again. Isn't he a cutie? :) 

A male and female Painted Bunting looking at each other. :) 

A momma Cardinal making sure Juvi takes his bath. :) 

Moma making sure Juvi is clean. :) 

Ruby Throughted humingbird. :) 

Female Painted Bunting. 

Female Painted Bunting looking shy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?