Friday, October 18, 2013

Dog

If you don't want to hear miscellanies facts about my life and photos that probably are more fun for me then you then this is probably not the blog for you because I'm going to tell you about yet another of my pets. :) My dog Luke, he's a Australian Shepard and he is the most awesome dog in the world. :) 

Luke and Toothless curled up together. :) 


Luke avoiding Cuddles, our rather cranky cat. 

Have you ever seen a look like that on a dog before? Its my favorite picture of Luke because its so him. :) Its a ' "I'm in trouble aren't I?" :)

He had just had a hair cut and looked rather silly but he was more then happy. :D


Supper dog coming to the rescue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?