Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun Facts and words:

This post will only be amusing if you have watched "Singing in the Rain" :) 

Fact:

Donald O'Connor (Cosmo) got extreme carpet during the song "Make em' Laugh" then had to re do the whole song when the original footage was ruined. 

The man who played Don Lockwood and the girl who played Lina Lamont both of their names were Jean. Except spelled different ways. :) 

Well that's about it. Do you like facts about movies? Or do you prefer words?
Toodles!
-Mikayla-

2 comments:

  1. Facts about movies is awesome! I have personally never seen this movie, but I enjoyed reading them anyways. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! :D Its not the best movie in the whole world but its really cute. :)

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?