Monday, April 7, 2014

Interview with Michaela

Hey everyone I've got an interview with Michaela over at Stepping Toward The Son!

Displaying 3867ee26a57417bc3b12b936a779de58.jpg

Hello and welcome to The Bubblegum Ballerina, I'm so glad you have you here!

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?

Hi, I'm Michaela *smiles and waves*. I am a child of the Almighty God and King, a reader, a blogger, a musician, a student, and a writer. I have a big family and our pets include two chickens. :)

How long have you been Blogging? 

I've been blogging since August 27, 2013.

Why did you begin Blogging? 

You're probably expecting me to say that I wanted to add another hobby to the already steep list; however, I kind-of wanted to have one because two of my other sister (one my younger sister) already had a blog, and it looked really fun so I was all like, "I really want to do this. I wonder what I could blog about. I wonder if my dad would say if I can." Anyway, I thought that the best thing to blog about would be God's truths found in Scripture with some other occasional posts about other things, too. So I asked my dad, and after a minute, he agreed. It was late at night, and after he told me yes and I told him thanks, I ran to my room, and honestly, I could have danced all night. I was so excited. LOL! :)

How did you choose your blog title? 

Well, I had recently bought a book called Stepping Heavenward, and I really liked the idea of a blog title that kind-of gave that same title. So I chose the name Stepping Toward the Son.

Whats your favorite blog?

My favorite blog has got to be Lianne Taimenlore. I love Kiri Liz and her blog - she's so sweet! :)

What are some of your hobbies? 

I love playing the guitar and singing with my sisters (we have a band); reading is a wonderful pastime as well; I love history class in school; and Pinterest is one of the greatest inventions the world has ever made. :)

What three words describe you best? 

Well, I always find these questions hard, but I asked my sisters, and they said that I'm: hilarious (actually they chose the terms goofy and silly, but hilarious means just the same thing), determined (they said obstinate, but determined sounds nicer), and dramatic (they said over-dramatic). LOL! XD

Whats your favorite book? 

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - it's amazing.

Whats your favorite movie? 

My favorite movie... I love several: Tangled, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, and a bunch of others that I simply cannot remember right now! :)

Whats your favorite TV series? 

Don't watch TV.

What is your favorite color? 

Yellow.

Whats your favorite animal?

Pandas - they are so cute!

Whats your favorite word?

Seriously? I don't know! (Maybe dessert!)

Which do you prefer, email or phones? 

Email - I do not like talking on the telephone. 

Do you have a Pintrest account?

Yup, and I love it! http://www.pinterest.com/mostlyjustme/

If you could meet one person who would you meet? 

Um, I really don't know. 

Who is your favorite fictional character? 

This is so hard for me, since I love Anne of Green Gables, but I must say Elinor Dashwood of the novel Sense and Sensibility. :)

Thanks for giving up your time so we could get to know you!

*In a sing-song voice* Getting to know you, getting to know all about you... Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me... LOL! XD

-Mikayla-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?