Saturday, September 27, 2014

Links

Hey Everyone! I hope ya'll have had an awesome Saturday so far! =D 
I know, you've already heard from me twice this week but I have some links to share and a tad bit of information that I thought ya'll might like. =)

So, first off is that I have updated my "Amazing blogs" page to include a lot more people, I would love it if you would check that out! =D 

Also, if your button was on my sidebar and isn't on there now, don't be mad at me please, a lot of them we're hanging over the edge of my sidebar and looking sloppy so I moved them into the "Amazing Blogs" page. If you make a new blog button that will fit on my sidebar I would love it if you would drop me a note on the sidebar and tell me. If you have a blog button/blog that I didn't include on my list please comment and I will add you! =) 

 Okay, the girls of my family banded together and made an Esty store of stuff we make! None of my products are up yet and I'll post the link again when they are but if you'd like to cheack it out I would be very greatful! =D 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FiveLittleWomenStore?ref=shop_name_search_sugg

And, drumroll please....... my best friend started a blog!! =D 
http://defyingdepravity.wordpress.com/ 

Oh and one last thing, my friend Olivia, offers promoting for authors on her blog! 
Here's the link:
 http://abookandasmilereview.blogspot.com/2014/09/more-promoting.html

  Well, I hope you enjoy checking those out, thanks for reading! 
-Mikayla-

P.S. Did I seriosly just do a whole post without pictures? Yicks! 

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I think it's time for you to add your own blog into the " Amazing Blogs' page hahaha!:D
    I really do enjoy reading your blog;)
    Lovely post!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much June! =D Your comments always make me smile. =)
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?