Hey everyone, Hannah over at Tomboy In A Tired Skirt nomanted me for The LG award! =D
So, I just found Hannah's blog but already I love it so I would defiantly recommend you go check it out!
As far as I can tell the only rules are that you answer the questions provided, nomante two or three people and provide them seven questions to answer! =) I don't think theres any rule saying who you can or cannot nomant so your welcome to do whatever you want!
1. Would you rather sleep in a cave or a forest?
Forest, its nice and airy, nice moonlight most nights. Not to mention you can actually see thing vrs a cave where you might not be able to.
2. Letters or Email?
Ohh, thats really hard. I love emils because I get really quick responces and I can just send out a one line question to someone but then again theres nother quite as fun as getting a letter in the mail from your friends so I'll have to say its a toss up. =)
3. are you alergic to anything?
I'm extremely allergic to Poison Ivy but I've been told that doesn't count.
4. can you write backwards?
No, but I can read upsidedown really easyly and backwards easyly. =)
|I love RoadRunners! =D|
5. what is your favorite tv show?
Scarcrow and Mrs King and Zorro (1993) I could never pick which one I like better because they are both really awesome. =D
6. what's your favorite place in the whole world?
Oh, there are so many places I love in this world. I guess I would have to pick the River Walk in San Antonio Texas, its such a awesome place, you can feel purfectly at peace and energized at the same time. Also its a great place to just walk around and think and take pictures. =)
7. cake or ice cream?
Ice cream, mint and chip.=)
and last but not least Ty
Sorry for the sheer amont of photos, I found a lot I wanted to share and I had a lot of trubble weeding some out. =P
1. How many blogs do you follow?
2. Hows school going for you so far?
3. Have you read Nancy Drew? If so, what are your thought on them?
4. What is your favorite part of blogging?
5. Who is your favorite character you've ever created?
6. Whats something you want to do right now more then anything?
7. Wheres your favorite place to read?
|This photo inspired by Julia Ryan over at http://writingforhisgloryblog.blogspot.com/|
Which ones your favorite photo? =)
Thanks for reading/looking this long post, ya'll are great!