Okay, Julia at http://writingforhisgloryblog.blogspot.com/ tagged me for The Chocolate book tag! Is thank to cool or what? =D
Answer questions and tag as many people as you want to answer these questions. =) Really simple see? =)
|Note, most of these are rather old photos but I found them and wanted to share them anyway. =)|
1. Dark Chocolate (a book that covers a dark topic)
Um, I don’t really think I’ve read any book that really covers a dark topic, I’m more for serious, but a bit lighthearted books. Unless you count some of the books I’ve read on WWII.
|I get cought sleeping like this all the time. =/|
2. White Chocolate (a light-hearted humorous read)
Oh that’s easy! =D Miss Match by Erynn Mangum. I think it’s the funniest book I’ve ever read! I only wish I had found the other two books in the series as good.
|My goodness Tothless was so small! Isn't he chilling in this photo? ;D|
3. Milk Chocolate (a book with a lot of hype that you really want to read)
Well, this will sound prejudice but my sister, Sarah, is writing a book (Which had no name yet) that is full of hype and I am dying to read it.
4. Caramel-filled Chocolate (a romantic book)
Hum, I’m not much into reading just romance book but I really like the Romance in Annabeths War, by Jessica Greyson. =)
|Is that a mad cat or what? ;D|
5. Wafer-less Kit-kat (a book that surprised you)
The False Prince by Jennifer Jennifer A. Nielsen. It wasn’t a Christian book but the morals were really good and boy is there an amazing plot twist.
6. Snickers (a book you are going nuts about)
Annabeth’s War. It is my number one favorite book. Boy I love that book. I love Jessica Greyson’s books. =D
|Ahh puppy, always so happy. =)|
7. Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows (a book you go to for a comfort read)
Rainbow Garden and Treasures in the Snow by Patricia Saint John. =)
8. A Box of Chocolates (A series you feel has something for everyone)
The Arcrean Conquest series by Nicole Sager. These books defiantly have something for everyone, Adventure, light romance, amazing morals, strong characters, relatable mistakes and a lot more. =)
Well, thats all! I hope you enjoyed!
If any of ya'll would like to be nominated and wern't, consider yourself nomanted. =)