Monday, December 22, 2014

My Life (In as Many posts as it takes) #26

Just so you know, my dog really does pose for photos, that's how I got this one. =D

You might get the point by the above photo but here in Texas we are just now saying goodbye to fall and its three days till Christmas. Tomorrow we expect a cold front that should stick around so that will be the last of our short sleeve weather till spring. =/  
Anyway, I'm sorry all of my posts have been rambling nothingness lately. I've been busy writing a lot of better blog posts the past few days I just have yet to finish one of them. =P Thankfully a friend of mine gave me two albums of completely new music that should speed along the process. =D
So, here are some fall photos I took. =) 


The squerl was hiding from Luke. =)







Okay, not so fall-ish but still, it was there so I took a photo of it. ;D


Leaf cutter ants are so fun. =D













I hope you enjoyed that! 
Whats the weather like where you live? =D
-Mikayla-



6 comments:

  1. Ooh such pretty pictures! It just looks brown and cold over here..we are suppose to get a little snow soon! Perfect for Christmas. Are you excited? Looking forward to more posts! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! =D Oh fun! Snow for Christmas. =D Oh yes, I'm very excited. =D My aunt is coming down and we've got a lot planed for the 24'th-26'th. =D
      Merry Christmas! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures of the fall foliage, Mikayla! :D ;) Thanks for the post! I'm looking forward to more! :)
    Merry Christmas!
    -Micaiah-
    (I guess we're supposed to get snow here soon, but it's been rather drab and rainy lately.) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Micaiah! =D Aww, I'm looking forward to posting more. =D
      Well, I hope it snows for Christmas!! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  3. Your dog is so cute!


    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?