Monday, January 12, 2015

My Life (In as many posts as it takes) #28

Hello, today I have photos of the Texan golf coast from when we went two weeks ago! =D I wasn't holding the camera for most of this but just being with the family was awesome. (And we've gotten a new camera so that was pretty cool. ;) 
So here ya go! 

One of the first pictures I took while we we're driving in.

I don't go to amusment parks but I thought this one looked pretty cool being over the water like that. =D

We were in line for the Ferry and we saw this puppy. Is he not the cuttest? =D

Micheal, Grace, Sarah, me, Rebekkah and Rose all on the ferry. =D

Seagulls!


A path going out into the water. Its got a technacal name but I forgot it. =P 




Sarah and Michael. =) 
Me, taken by Micheal.







I took this one and the one below. =) 



We didn't make this but isn't it cute? =D

A PURPLE HOUSE!!! =D


Michaels such a good photogerpher...




We got to ride a four purson bike! =D


Just for fun...

I think all the photos below explan themslefs. We're crazy.






Looking board. Cause you know, vacations are so boring. ;D 

Grace Rebekkah and I. =D 

Jesus washes away my sins. =) 

Waving goodbye to the beach... 

Micheal being a goofball. ;D


Which was your favorite? =D 
 -Mikayla-

10 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! It looks like you had an awesome time! And ohmigosh, I love that purple house!! :-)
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, thank you! =D I know, it was so cool!!!! =D I love the beach. =D
      Thanks for commenting Katie!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. That is so neat! The four person bike looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Were you standing in that water?! Was it cold?? Awesome post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!! =D I had never done it before and was surprised at how easy it was to peddle! =D Yes, I was standing in the water. It actually wasn't very cold at all when we went. Winter is just now coming in full force. =) Thanks Sarah! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  3. I love the amusement park one! You look like your having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that was pretty cool to see. =D We had an awesome time, thanks! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  4. I love the picture where you said "Jesus washes away my sins". So cool! Oh, and of course your family is crazy; isn't that why y'all are so lovable?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really excited I got to do that because we were rushing cause we had to leave but were just able to fit it in! =D Aww, thanks! ;D I love living in this crazy but awesome family. =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  5. You look like you had an amazing time! :) I rode in a bike like that! Only the two people in the back peddled though, so my little brother and I sat in the front (years ago)! It was a lot fun. :)

    Your brother shoving a chip at the camera... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great time. =D Cool! =D All four of us peddled but we didn't have to peddle hard at all. =) Yeah, Michael is a goofball. ;D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?