Monday, April 24, 2017

Sick Over the Weekend || Trip in One Week













Well guys, this week went nothing like I had planned. I didn’t get much of anything done, and I got sick. Stomach bugs are not fun, just in case anyone is wondering. Though it did mean I got to watch a series that I’ve been wanting to see! That was fun. So, at the moment I am still working on my Camp story, trying to get it done really fast because one week from today, I leave for Colarado! Part of my family is going up to spend a week in Estes Park. It’s been ten years since I’ve been there, so I am super excited!! Even though I’ll be gone though, I’ve got posts scheduled out and I’ll be able to respond to comments. 

Are any of ya’ll going on trips soon? 
What is your favorite trip you’ve been on? 


6 comments:

  1. Ugh! I'm sorry you got sick, Mikayla. I hope you're feeling better now?? And CO!! HAVE TONS OF FUNNNNN. The Rockies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Micaiah!! I am feeling much better now. I'm still being a bit careful with what I eat, but other then that, I'm great!
      THANKS!! I am sure we will! Yes, they are!! I look forward to seeing them again!
      Thank you so much for stopping by!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. aww, hope you feel better soon!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you got sick! What series did you watch? That sounds like a fun vacation! We are going on vacation tomorrow To see my grandparents and cousins:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm feeling much better now! I watched Battle Star Galactica, the old series. Or at least the first few disks. =) That is awesome! I hope you have an amazing time!!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?