Monday, April 10, 2017

Story's That Won't Behave












Hello everyone! Well, as most of y'all know, CampNaNo is going on right now. Usually I have no problem and I fly though it super fast. Not this year. I've changed story's twice, because the first two times I got very stuck in my story's. Now I'm writing a story I've only been planning for *cough* a little over a week. But, its going alright so far, so that's awesome. But it is rather annoying to have two story's that I really want to write, but I just cannot seem to get into.

I'm also having some trouble getting things done in a timely manner. Which is not really a huge problem, its just annoying when I sit down to do something, and then I have no idea where the time goes. Please tell me someone else has this problem. 

Well, I'm off to (try to) write some more. 

How is your writing going? 
What's your best tip for getting things done fast?

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on Nano :) and beautiful pictures!!

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your story I'm sure it will be great!! I have a hard time getting into things to and its really annoying. I have just recently started to write my first book and one thing that helps me is writing stuff that I have experience with:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelsea!! =D Yeah, that's really annoying.
      That is awesome! I hope your book goes super well!! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?