Monday, August 13, 2018

Creatively Dry


Well, some of you may have noticed how scetchy I've been with getting my blog posts up (If you didn't, that's 100% fine. I don't keep up with anybody's blogging schedule). There have been a lot of light night postings, and poetry thrown up without a glance to make sure spelling is corrected. (Who am I kidding, I never do this anyway)
Honestly, I've really missed sitting down like this and spending quality time on a blog post. I've felt rather creativly dry, and running to keep up with everything. Camp NaNo this year was amazing, but super time consuming.
So this is my rambly way of telling you that I am going to take a break from blogging. I think I should be back in about two weeks, but I don't know. I'll definitly be back for my August Highlight's post. 
I'll still be here to reply to comments, and comment on other blogs though. =)
I'll see y'all then, okay? Enjoy the rest of your month! 

10 comments:

  1. We've all been there, have a good break. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog today. :) I will be back, but I have to teach first. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I've saved off the link and I'll get to that when I'm back from break. Thanks so much! =D

      Delete
  3. Relax and have some fun on your break from blogging.
    Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, a good break every once in a while is super healthy. Have a lovely break away and make sure you take plenty of time to refill your creative well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm already enjoying my break! =D Will do, thanks!

      Delete
  5. Its nice to have some break once in awhile. Beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?