Monday, May 26, 2014

Tag!

Hey Everyone! Deborah over at http://deborahocarroll.wordpress.com/ tagged me in the Liebster Award! =D So, this is the second time, but its still fun. =) 


Rules: 
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link back to them
2. List 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions given you by your tagger
4. Give the same number of questions for the next people to answer
5. Tag that number of people (who are supposed to have less than 200 followers)
6. Inform the tagged ones that they have been nominated

Okay here are 11 facts about myself: 

1. I love paper dolls
2. I prefer the NIV Bible
3. I LOVE the Nancy Drew computer games
4.  I don't like fantasy
5. I've never been out of the US
6. Getting the mail is one of my favorite parts of the day
7. I enjoy cleaning
8. I love gumball machines 
9. I own a typewriter
10. I love cork topped glass gars
11. I love answering questions


1. Do you name your electronics
No, I think naming objects is weird

2. What color is your hair?
Light brown with golden tips

3. Do you prefer libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores, I get to keep the book

4. At this moment, if you could magically have any kind of food (or drink) what would you wish for?
Chicken Cord On Bule

5. If you had to pick between never drinking tea or coffee again, which would you choose?
Coffee. I hate coffee so it would be easy to give up.

6. Who is your latest favorite character that you’ve “met” and why?
Amanda McMullen, shes a very ordinary girl who helps out someone and ends up getting thrown into an adventure. Its very interesting writing about someone who has the same reactions you do. =D 

7. Do you own multiple unused journals/notebooks and if so how many?
I have a whole file drawer full of unused notebooks and jurnals. I work through them pretty fast though so that varys. =) 

8. In your writing, are you a plotter or a pantser?
Both. Some books I just write till I type those wonderful words "The End." Sometimes I plot out the whole book before I even start typing "Once Upon A Time" 

9. What’s your favorite genre?
Historical Fiction and Contemporary Fiction. =D

10. Favorite theme song from TV or movie?
Ohh, so many to chose from. I find myself humming the McGyver theme the most though. =) 

11. Happy endings? Tragic? Bittersweet?
Happy. I can't stand tragic or bittersweet endings.

Here are my questions:

1. Where is your favorite place to read?
2. Where is your favorite place to write?
3. Do you prefer city or country?
4. Who is your favorite musician?
5. If you could visit one (Live) person right now who would it be?
6. If you could travel to one time period when would it be?
7. Have you ever traveled out of the country?
8. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
9. Do you like Nancy Drew?
10. Whats one thing you would like to accomplish this year?
11. How many elephants are underground?

I've already tagged people for this one so if your reading this and want to do it, consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment if you do it!

Thanks Deborah! =D
-Mikayla-

2 comments:

  1. Fun answers! And yay for happy endings! :D Hmm, how many elephants ARE underground? o_O Heehee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) I saw that question on anther blog, it was to fun not to include. =D

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?