Thursday, February 5, 2015

Writing Wednesday #2

 Hey everyone! Sorry this post is late (I forgot it was Wednesday yesterday). Here is an interview with my book character Kelly! I hope you enjoy it! 



Kelly: So, I get to do a post on Mikayla’s blog; I see no way this could go wrong. *Moment’s pause while I realize that last statement was a compete lie.*
Anyway, my name is Kelly Clarke. I’m twenty three, and I’m a photographer/cover designer. My favorite song is “Everything is Awesome” and I really have no idea what Mikayla wants me to ramble along about so we’re going to get to some questions she made up for me.


This is Kelly. =)
(Via Pintrest) 

Mikayla: How many of books are you in?
Kelly: Well, so far Mikayla’s written “Am I Forgetting Something” and “Where did the Super Glue Come From” which are two short stories and she’s about to start work in on a third book entitled “Are we there Yet”. She keeps thinking shes written the last book with me for some reason, evening though, after ever book I start telling her about my next adventure.

Mikayla: Would you please tell my readers about Travis (AKA Eighty-Six)?
Kelly: Yes. But I have no idea how you want me to describe him. Travis is a guy I met in book one of our adventures and he is really funny. He doesn’t know when to stop having fun but that’s okay because neither do I. In “Am I Forgetting Something” we both had amnesia together. That was exciting to say the least.

Mikayla: Would you like to share a small clip from the book?
Kelly: Yes!! Here you go:

“Do you know something we can do while we’re in here?” I asked skeptically.
“Have fun.”
“I got it, why don’t we get a newspaper, then we can know what day it is and everything!” I suggested.
“Sounds great, but… um… where do we find one?” He raised an eyebrow.
“Uh… we could…. maybe… uh… I have no idea.” I finally said.
“We could always make a break for it and chance getting caught.”
“Hmm, too many drawbacks; they could put us in strait jackets.” I smirked.
“We could sneak into one of the executive offices and steal one.” He said, getting more excited.
“Are we still on the thieves and lawbreakers kick, or what?” I cocked my eyebrow.
“Yes.” He nodded. “We could hold someone at gunpoint for one.”
“No way.”
“We could threaten to blow up the building!”
“Think a little less violently here Eight-six.”
“We could always ask a nurse.” He said off hand.
“Now that is a good suggestion!” I said, standing and picking up my plate. “Come on, we can ask someone now.”
“Ninety-nine, you have such boring ideas.” He sighed.
“Your idea, genius.” I said, flicking my hair back as I threw away my plate.
“I really hate you sometimes.” He sighed.

Mikayla: Anything else you’d like to add?
Kelly: No, I think I rambled enough, thanks!

Thanks for reading everybody! I hope you enjoyed this, I will most likely have more with Kelly sometime in the future.
-Mikayla-

8 comments:

  1. 'Everything is Awesome.' Oh dear... That song can get stuck in my head quite easily. It's hilarious. xP
    Nice to meet you, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its a catching song. ;D
      I'm sure she's glad to meet you to. ;D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. Hahaha... Everything is Awesome? ;) Thank you for the post, Mikayla! :D

    -Micaiah-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Kelly's favorite song, not mine! ;D Thanks Micaiah!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  3. Only Kelly and Travis can have be grinning like an idiot from word 1 to the end. I mean, seriously, I hear their name abd I start laughing lol. CANNOT.WAIT.FOR.BOOK.3!!!!!!!

    Love it, love you, gotta go.

    Bye.

    (That was a Bolt quote btw....just so ya know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think their names were that funny. ;D Haha, thanks so much for the complement Jess. =) I can't wait to write it. =D I'm crossing my fingers for April, that's when I'd like to write it. =D

      Love you to Jessica! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  4. Totally need to do an interview about the third book... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright. I'll see what I can do about that. =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?