In which Mikayla share to many photos of herself, and shows off the fact that she found the manual focus on the camera in the form of random photos. ;D
I have more put together posts but I wanted to share this one and get it over with because as above said, it has photos of me in it. ;D
Update: Wow, I have some catching up to do in this department.
1. I've finished editing one of my story's called "A Princess by Disguise, a Cinderella re-telling. I was really excited to finish this story because I had been wanting to do it for awhile and I've already had several people like it! So I have some hope that its halfway good. ;D
Rose had a movie theamed party to welcome her home/see her off from film projects. So the next four photos are from our table, decorated for it. =D
|She was a marketing person on Beyond the Mask.|
2. Its spring in Texas. This isn't much a part of the update I just was excited about this fact so I wanted to share. =D We're still getting a few cold days but not a ton. =D
|Rebekkah took this....|
|And then we took a selfie. =)|
|I loved my outfit a bit to much... This is a sideways photo of my skirt pocket.|
3. I'm in two skits in the co-op I'm a part of. I'm so excited, I love acting and I got paired with some great kids to do these skits. I'll tell you how it goes when we preform. ;D
|Selfie. I actually kinda liked this one,|
4. I have been a bit busy lately with school, homework and writing. This is unusual for me, because I ushally have tons of free time but since we joined the co-op for this semester I've had more stuff to do. I'm still not going at a neck-breaking speed but I am busy! =)
5. I could use some prayer because I sprained my right wrist some and so I'm having to wear a brace temporarily. Thankfully I don't have to wear it all the time! But it is getting in my way of typing some and some other projects so I'm praying that clears up pretty soon.
Was that random or what? I hope you enjoyed it anyway! =D