Monday, October 16, 2017

15 days || Editing



Our neighbors cat.




Luke, my dog. 

He's super photogenic



Well guys, NaNoWriMo begins in 15 days. I'm officially not ready. 
Last year at this time I had no idea that I would write my first full length novel in Novemeber of 2016. Now, 11 months later, I am still working on editing that piece of work. It is such a mess. But goodness, I love my characters so much! I have a love/hate relationship with the book right now.
I was planning on tackling this books sequel this year, but since I haven't even edited it yet, I'm going to delay that a bit. 

I am going to write book four in my Ordinary series, and book five in my Princess series. I am so excited to be going back to these series. 

Here's my inspiration boards for each book. 

A Bedraggled Princess
All photos from Pinterest.

The main girl's name is Tabitha. There are a bunch of other characters in the book, but unfortunately I couldn't find photos of them.

Just Your Ordinary Sister

All photos from Pinterest

Mandy is my main character. Aubrey is her sister and Brook is her friend.

I'll share more about the story's as I begin to write them!

Also, there is an awesome giveaway going on over at A Farm Girl's Life. If you already follow her, you should check it out here!


Are you excited for NaNo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?