Monday, October 23, 2017

The Bibliophile Sweater Tag



Okay guys, I'm doing a tag today because my brain is fried by a fever. I was created by Mary at Sunshine and Scribblings. There are rules, and you can see them on her blog. But I hate rules on tags. they are so confining. So I'm just going to jump in now.


Fuzzy sweater (a book that is the epitome of comfort)

16300814

Annabeths War. This is my comfort read. And I've read it six times at least. 


Striped sweater (book which you devoured every line of)

23456237

After reading the first book in this series I could not wait to read this one. and one time I was having a very hard day, so my older sister bought me this on kindle and I read most of it that day. It was one of the few books that I never skipped ahead to see what was going on. I read every word. it was amazing.



Ugly Christmas sweater (book with a weird cover)

45181

I searched for a book that I liked that had a weird cover, so I had to go with one I hated. The cover and the book were weird. 

Cashmere sweater (most expensive book you've bought)

2877188

I found a copy of this rare book with a dust jacket. I was so happy. I paid 15 dollars for it. Yes, I know, that's really not that expensive. I try to buy my books during deals. 



Hoodie (favorite classic book)

7938542


Best classic I've ever read. Emma is my favorite Jane Austen Heroin, and Mr. Knightly is my favorite Jane Austen Hero. <3

Cardigan (book that you bought on impulse)

34094813

I bought this book on impulse only a few days after I heard about it the first time. I am so glad that I did and I can't wait to get my own paperback copy. Goodness, the cover is lovely, and the contents are even better!




Turtleneck sweater (book from your childhood)

27804609

This was my favorite book from around 9-11 and it still in one of my favorites now. Patricia St. John wrote the best books ever. 

Homemade knitted sweater (book that is Indie-published)

34496347

I love Indie books. Most of the books I read are Indie-published, so its really hard to narrow it down. But Andora's Folly was amazing. I'm not saying its my favorite Indie book, but it has a way of getting stuck in your head. 

V-neck sweater (book that did not meet your expectations)

32510899

That ending. I had liked the series up until the ending of this book, then it was all spoiled for me. 



Argyle sweater (book with a unique format)

16069596

This is a book of flash fiction. I didn't really love it, but it had a pretty unique format.

Polka dot sweater (a book with well-rounded characters)

24703965

The Ilyon Chronicles have some of the best rounded characters I've ever read. But since I've already mentioned one of them, I thought I'd mention Brother's in Arms. This whole book is about the two main characters and they were amazing.


There you are. I hope you enjoyed reading that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?